Saturday 9 January 2010

Winner of Challenge #84

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone who took part in Challenge #84 here at Sketch Saturday!  You all did a fantastic job, and it was so thrilling for me to see all you talented crafters follow my very first SS sketch!  Thank you all for being so lovely!

So, without further ado, and using random.org, the winner of the YNS Shopper Fhiona stamp set is:


Georgia
 from

Congratulations Georgia!  Please email me with your name, address and phone number and I will forward these onto Karen at Your Next Stamp, who will then get your stamp set in the mail asap!

Happy crafting!

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Wohooooo Georgia, congratulations hun on winning the challenge with you're wonderfull card. Have fun with you're prize hun. Hugs Terry

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in the fun!