Friday 13 August 2010

Fabulous new Design Team Members!!

It is with GREAT PLEASURE that I can announce that Sketch Saturday has 3 new DT members! :)

Please give a warm welcome to:







These ladies as SO TALENTED, and I am very excited to be able to work alongside them.
They will be showcasing their first DT cards with tomorrow's sketch challenge, I have seen their cards and they are fabulous so please stop by tomorrow to see for yourself how lucky we are to have them join our little family!

Please click on their names to stop by their personal blogs and give them some love.

Thank you xx

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to our little family Catherine, Lisa and Sandra....I am so looking forward to be working together....Big hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thrilled to be part of a fantastic team ! Thank you so much for such a warm welcome ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. To say i'm thrilled to be part of this DT is an understatement!...thank you for having me on board and for your warm welcome :0)...

    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in the fun!