Sunday 15 March 2009

Winner Challenge # 41 SKETCH by Ria

Wow girls what an amazing respons to my sketch. I feel so honoured that you all liked it so much. But I still don't feel like a sketchmaker ;) hahahaha but onto the business.
It was a hard decision to pick a winner so I asked my hubby to give me a number and he picked number 83 and number 83 is.........

So Congratulations Jenny, Email me and I will sort out your prize.
And to everybody else thanks so much for joining in on the fun. I hope you all join again this week. Maybe you win next time???
hugs Ria

5 comments:

  1. I tried using your 'email me' link, but there's an error coming up. Help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can contact me thru my profiel as well. :)
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jenny! that is one GORGEOUS card you've made hunni ;)

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation Jenny !!!!
    hugs coco

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in the fun!